D started physical therapy this morning and is doing great. The docs were able to close up his right foot yesterday, which was exactly what he was hoping for. The physical therapy wing is very nice with a positive vibe from everyone in it!
On a different note, I leave for Europe today so Daniel or his Mom will be posting his updates. Being here has personally been very encouraging for me and I know that Daniel has, is and will be something special (he will probably kill me for writing that)!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jep-- sorry I didn't get to meet you yesterday when I stopped by. I'm actually trying to get a hold of Daniel's mom but am having problems with the cell phone-- does she have email access?
Best wishes in Europe and thanks for the great updates!
Erin Masters
Post a Comment