Daniel is being assessed this morning by the doctors at Walter Reed. They will examine both of his legs and determine what the best medical course of action will be. He has been undergoing daily surgeries to clean out his wounds and keep them clean of infections.
It's likely that Daniel will need more involved surgeries on both of his legs. The days and weeks ahead will surely be some of the most trying times in Daniel and his familie's life. Let's please keep them in our constant thoughts and prayers!
LT Luckett has his own private room where he keeps the nurses on their game. Many of you have asked about sending D cards and packages. I will check with Daniel today and get the correct address and post here shortly!
Once again, please keep Daniel in your thoughts and prayers especially in this important step in his recovery!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jep,
Thank you so much for keeping us informed about Daniel. I currently live in DC and would love to visit him and do whatever else I can to help. My roommate Alanna wrote a few days ago but I just wanted to give you my email too: julia.mote@gmail.com. Please don't hestitate to contact me if there is anything I can do (and please let me know when he can have visitors!).
Julia
Post a Comment